Bath Insider Tours offers visitors to Bath the opportunity to enjoy a private tour of the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage city and private tours of attractions in the area. All of the tours are led by Daniel, a local guide who was born and grew-up in Bath. Having travelled extensively around the world and having worked for a famous UK tour operator Daniel now takes delight in showing visitors around his home city and the local area. His goal on every tour is to create wonderful memories and experiences for visitors to the region.
In addition to his tours of Bath, tours of attractions in the area include:
- Stonehenge – one of Britain’s most famous monuments
- The magnificent Salisbury Cathedral – home to a 1215 Magna Carta
- Glastonbury – one of England’s quirkiest towns which is steeped in legends
- Wells – England’s smallest city and home to a beautiful cathedral
- Cheddar – where Cheddar cheese was invented and home to England’s largest gorge
- Avebury – the country’s largest pre-historic stone circle
- Picturesque villages such as Lacock and Castle Combe.
Bath Insider Tours also offers a number of unique experiences such as the ability to fly a hawk in the English countryside and the ability to go inside the stone circle at Stonehenge which is normally off-limits to the public!
A full list of tours can be found on the Bath Insider Tours website. Daniel can also customise tours and arrange multi-day tours. His vehicle can carry a maximum of 6 passengers or 4 people with luggage.
Bath Insider Tours is a member of Visit Bath and is a Great West Way Ambassador. Bath Insider Tours recently won the Experience of the Year Award in the regional Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards.
- Bronze Award for Expeirence of the Year, South West England Tourism Excellence Awards 2021/2022
- Tripadvisor 2020 Travellers' Choice
- Bronze Award for New Tourism Business, Bristol, Bath & Somerset Tourism Awards 2019/2020
Share this with friends
Bath City Tour: £120 fixed price, up to 6 people.
Bath Insider Tours collects guests from their accommodation in Bath or a central location in the city. Tours can also be customised to collect guests from other locations e.g. Bristol, airports, cruise-ships.
* Bath Insider Tours is available for tours daily throughout the year.
More Information: Office hours are from 9am to 6pm (GMT). During tours the phone-line is not answered so please leave a message or send an email.